The Clinical Scientist, Strategic Development Alliances is responsible for support of physicians within Global Product Development in the design and ongoing review of clinical programs in order to leverage and maximize PPD's product development expertise for its strategic development partnerships. The Clinical Scientist will provide scientific input to clinical activities, including protocol development, study implementation, and analysis and reporting of clinical trial results. This individual will also contribute to the strategic planning, authoring, and review of clinical study reports, regulatory submissions and scientific data disclosures.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in a scientific discipline and 5+ years experience working in the biotech/pharmaceutical industry OR
- Master's degree in a scientific discipline and 2+ years experience working in biotech/pharmaceutical industry (Pharm D., M.D. or Ph.D. in a scientific discipline or related field preferred)
- Or an equivalent combination of education, training and professional experience that provides the individual with the required knowledge, skills and abilities
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experience in the conduct of global clinical trials (within Neurosciences mandatory)
- Knowledge of GCP/IHC and FDA guidelines
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; proactive approach.
- Detail-oriented, with good organizational, prioritization, and time management proficiencies. Must be able to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Fluent with preclinical and translational models in the field
- Demonstrated ability to interact with thought leaders and senior-level peers in biopharma organizations
- Understanding/experience working across organizations in a precompetitive or collaborative manner
- General familiarity with biostatistics
- Expert in navigating scientific literature, interpretation of data, display of data
- Able to work both independently and in a team environment
- Highly proficient in standard computer software (Word, Excel and Power Point)
PPD is an Equal Opportunity Employer
PPD - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
PPD is a leading global contract research organization providing drug discovery, development, lifecycle management and laboratory services....