Bayer HealthCare (BHC) makes an important contribution to human and animal health with its innovative products and by researching new therapeutic approaches promoting science for a better life throughout everything that we do. Our Specialty Pharmaceutical business ranks among the top 10 specialty pharmaceutical companies worldwide. Our global research and development is focused in five distinct areas: Diagnostic Imaging, Hematology/Cardiology, Oncology, Specialized Therapeutics, and Women's Healthcare. As a specialty pharmaceuticals company, we focus our efforts in areas of high unmet medical need and where we can have the most impact. Our Medical Care division consists of Diabetes Care and Radiology and Interventional. The Diabetes Care division is one of the largest blood glucose monitoring businesses in the world, supporting customers in 100 countries. Radiology and Interventional is the world's leading supplier of contrast agents and injection systems for diagnostic and therapeutic medical procedures. The business also supplies mechanical systems for removing thrombi from blood vessels. Our Consumer Care business is a top competitor in many important product categories including analgesics, cough and cold, and nutritionals. More than 3,000 employees support 14 manufacturing sites in 11 countries dedicated to ensuring the delivery of a secure, high-quality, cost-effective supply of our products around the world. Our Animal Health business in North America is dedicated to making the world a better place for our veterinary customers, their clients, and the animals we all hold dear. Oncology We offer a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefit programs. In addition to a competitive base salary, you will be eligible for an array of innovative rewards and recognition programs, variable pay and incentive opportunities as well as benefits coverage beginning on your first day of employment. We are committed to helping our employees maintain a healthy balance between their responsibilities at work and home. You will be eligible for paid time off programs, paid company holidays, flexible work options and numerous site conveniences. We are also committed to supporting your professional development through career ladders, training programs, tuition assistance and professional association events.
If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, we encourage you to explore how you can make a difference at Bayer by applying now.
To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes. •The Oncology Professional Sales Consultant/Sales Consultant targets, sells and promotes Bayer Oncology products to Oncologists and other specialized oncology medical or healthcare providers.
- The Oncology Professional Sales Consultant/Sales Consultant manages his/her territory in order to maintain existing accounts, develop acquisition plans for new accounts and to achieve district and corporate objectives.
- As a member of the Oncology sales team, the Professional Sales Consultant/Sales Consultant works closely with his/her Regional Sales Manager, other district team members and other groups to achieve overall objectives.
- They provide quality consultative information, coordinates and integrates outside alliances as well as other internal personnel to fit customer needs.
- This territory covers Kansas City KS area.
- There is 15% overnight a month in this territory.
- BA/BS required.
- Biological science or related discipline preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of pharmaceutical, biotech, medical selling experience or Oncology medical experience (Nurse/Doctor) equivalent required.
- Oncology selling experience strongly preferred.
- Consultative selling experience preferred.
- Experience in the field of Oncology in solid tumors preferred.
- Urology and/or Radio Pharm experience preferred.
- Scientific background and understanding of clinical trials preferred.
- Excellent negotiation skills required.
- Valid drivers license and clean driving record required.
- Ability to travel as necessary or required, which may include overnight and/or weekend travel.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills required.
- salary and grade level commensurate on experience and or education
For when you can't "bayer" the pain, Bayer Corporation makes your medicine. The US headquarters of pharmaceuticals and materials...