Director of National Sales Group Sales, Southeast Territory
Based at the resort or from a home office in the Southeast, the Director of National Sales for the Southeast Territory will be a self-motivated professional with the ability to travel and spend extended periods of time in the Southeast Region. The successful applicant will be able to show a proven track record of finding new group business, building relationships with existing customers, and be able to overcome obstacles to win the right business for the resort. Additionally, applicants must show a wealth of long standing relationships that have been clients for many years. Applicants must have at least three years experience selling a 4 or 5 Star or Diamond Resort and have not had more than 4 jobs in the past 8 years.
The successful candidate will focus on building new group business by soliciting clients and maintain existing group business. They will:
- Meet and exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual room night, room revenue, and food/beverage revenue goals.
- Meet and exceed monthly Sales Activities Goals that will lead to closing business
- Grow existing relationships with assigned corporate accounts
- Research, develop and maintain marketing opportunities within corporate/association accounts
- Solicit new and existing accounts to meet/exceed revenue goals through telephone solicitation, outside sales calls, site inspections and written communication.
- Work with other departments within the hotel to provide quality service to customers
- Develop and maintain knowledge of market trends, competition and customers
- Knowledge of OPERA strongly preferred
- Posses excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
The Greenbrier - 17 months ago