Our Human Resources activities support UBS's vision to be the choice of clients worldwide. We work closely with the business to recruit the exceptional people and develop the individual talent needed to support our clients' continued success and we help to foster UBS’s collaborative, respectful and performance-oriented culture.
The Human Resources Americas Business Analyst is responsible for partnering across Human Resources, Finance, CREAS and IT to provide day-to-day support including executive communications/ reporting, budget/ cost management, project management, and administration to HR Americas Business Manager.
Budget/ Cost Management
- Partner with Finance and Controlling to provide analysis on budgets, expenses, HR service level agreements and impact of charges to business divisions
- Support regional and functional financial reporting and analysis for HR Executive Team
- Collect and analyze information in the preparation of succinct and action-oriented reports and presentations to assist HR Executive team with business reviews, ad-hoc projects, and strategic issues
- Manage confidential and sensitive information to coordinate tactical and strategic initiatives, including tracking, reporting, and execution against milestones
- Partner with HR colleagues to drive employee engagement, including coordination of special events and activities
- Plan and coordinate logistics for management meetings, strategy planning sessions, and Town Halls
- Coordinate collection and review of updates for reporting to the Group Head of HR and Group CEO
- Support the HR communications process to deliver clear and concise messages
The preferred location is Weehawken, but candidates in Stamford and NY will also be considered.
- Coordinate HR Americas infrastructure needs, including management of Organizational Units and Cost Center maintenance, as well as space planning, moves, and technology support
- Support HR Americas Disaster Recovery activities, including communicating and testing ultra-critical and critical staffing plans
- Support on-boarding activities for new joiners, including space management and moves
- Coordinate the sharing of best practices across the region, as applicable
- 4-year Bachelors Degree or international equivalent
- Minimum of two years of accounting, finance, project management, or management support experience
UBS - 2 years ago
We draw on our 150-year heritage to serve private, institutional and corporate clients worldwide, as well as retail clients in Switzerland....