- Support Content Management System including Software development, but is not limited to the following environments: HTML, Cold Fusion, Microsoft SharePoint Team Services, Microsoft SharePoint 2007/2010, Defense Collaborative tool Suite, XML, SharePoint, and other common tools.
- Provide routine database management and maintenance support to include archiving, utilization of automated tools, and system updates/refurbishing.
- Maintain a “web access” feature to the existing ceremonies database. Microsoft SQL server, C+, and XML skills and other common software tools at a minimum are required. Work includes Enterprise Information Systems design and development.
- Evaluate various databases and internal tracking mechanisms (both electronic and manual) and integrating same into one efficient Enterprise system for tracking and management of official Ceremonies, Special Events, and other planning environments. Included are software interfaces and software configuration. The envisioned end state is one integrated Enterprise System.
- Develop databases using standard tools, usually SQL environment, to include web access to the system via the collaborative site (Intranet).
- Restructure and repair of defective existing code and programs, error checking and tracking, routine purge, upgrade of software versions, historical record tracking are to be included in the development.
- Follow standard practices for development and integration, to include test and evaluation, built-in data redundancy, backup and safeguard of information.
Verbal and Written Communication, Web User Interface Design, Web Programming Skills, Software Requirements, Software Development Fundamentals, Object-Oriented Design (OOD), Software Debugging, Teamwork, Web Savvy, Technical Zeal, SQL, SharePoint, CompTIA Security +
This is not a guaranteed job offer.
Nationwide IT Services is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Indeed - 2 years ago
Nationwide IT Services, Inc (NIS) is a CVE verified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business technology and management consulting...