Under general direction, responsible for setting the standard for guest service and meeting or exceeding the sales budget for the assigned lines by assisting guests in selection and purchase of products, modeling guest service standards, and maintaining store standards.
Use your skills, experience & talents to be part of something BEAUTIFUL! As a Prestige Lead you will perform the following essential functions…
- Acknowledge and greet all guests; offer friendly, prompt and courteous service
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships
- Interface with existing customer base, maintains active contact with a growing preferred customer list and follows up with customer inquiries.
- Inform all guests of current promotions, events and services within the store
- Meet or exceed individual sales and clienteling goals and support the goals of the team
- Conduct make-up applications, skin care analysis and product demonstrations with guests
- Maintain positive relationships with the vendors through participation in required trainings and the execution of in store events and promotions
- Communicate any merchandise needs to the General Manager and brand representatives
- Ensure that all merchandise, testers and demonstration stations are maintained and set to company standard
- Follow all loss prevention control and compliance procedures
- Promote ULTA loyalty and guest service programs
Experience we are looking for…
- High school diploma, 3-4 years relevant work experience or equivalent combination of education and relevant work experience.
- 3-4 years prestige product lines retail experience.
- Adheres to ULTA’s dress code standards and maintains a professional appearance.
- Ability to work nights and weekends
- Demonstrates significant competency in sales, products and service.
- Strong verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to positively and proactively handle guest concerns and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to build and maintain strong guest relationships
- Cosmetics artistry experience required
- On a regular basis, requires the ability to stand, bend and lift 50 lb. merchandise for a full scheduled shift.
- A Demonstrator’s license is required in Nevada*
- A Cosmetology or Estheticians license is required in Maine and North Carolina*
ULTA Salon, Cosmetics & Fragrance, INC - 18 months ago
Ulta Salon, Cosmetics & Fragrance wants to be every woman's ultimate beauty stop. The company operates some 450 stores in 43...