Kaiser Permanente's Technology Risk Management organization is seeking a Manager to lead their technology risk service desk. The Manager will be responsible for leading a group of technology risk professionals that receive internal KP service requests for the technology risk office to route requests to technology risk teams for fulfillment based on established criteria. This individual will communicate with internal customers such as business units and IT departments and service delivery teams within the technology risk office such as information security, IT compliance, and access management to ensure the technology risk team meets or exceeds internal performance metrics and goals for service delivery. The Manager will possess strong communication and management skills, as well as knowledge of information security, IT compliance and other technology risk management areas.
- Manage, coach and provide guidance to technology risk service desk team members as part of their day to day responsibilities for intake and profiling services.
- Provide periodic updates to the Director of Technology Risk Management Operations on the status of technology risk intake and profiling activities and ensure key performance metrics are incorporated into technology risk management dashboards.
- Oversee day to day operations of the technology risk service desk to ensure established processes are consistently being followed in all phases of execution and service levels meet or exceed performance metrics and goals.
- Communicate with technology risk office groups to determine if new services should be incorporated into the technology risk intake and profiling process.
- Provide feedback for ongoing improvement of the technology risk intake and profiling methodology to drive more efficient and effective services.
- Communicate with internal customers and technology risk office groups to resolve performance issues and incorporate feedback for process improvements.
- Participate in ongoing marketing and communication efforts to internal customers so they are aware of technology risk services and know how to initiate service requests.
- Assist in preparation of presentations on technology risk intake and profiling results to technology risk office management and internal customers.
- Participate in the ongoing performance evaluation and development of technology risk intake and profiling team members.
- Bachelor's degree in related field and/or 4 years of equivalent experience.
- A minimum of 4 years of service desk operations involving information security, access management, IT compliance or technology risk management service requests.
- A minimum of 4 years of experience managing individuals as part of an information security department
- Demonstrated success in leading a functional group of individuals including personnel coaching and development
- Knowledge of information technology processes, controls and risk frameworks (ISO, UCF, NIST, COBIT, HIPAA, PCI, etc.)
- Experience successfully communicating and presenting key project indicators and performance to stakeholders, departmental and executive management.
- Proven success in working with across organization groups to achieve performance metrics.
- Healthcare IT background
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) or Project Management Professional (PMP)