Responsible for administrative support
- Provide administrative support including but not limited to incoming calls, filing, schedules and special projects.
- Serve as backup for other administrative staff.
- Requires a high school diploma or equivalent
- Degree in Accounting preferred
- Ability to keep confidential information confidential
- Computer literacy (proficiency in MS Word and MS Excel)
- 40 wpm keyboarding
- Excellent Math Skills
- Experience in AP/AR and Bookkeeping
- Professional interpersonal skills, appearance and attitude
- Ability to adapt to fast-paced, multi-faceted working environment and change
- Ability to handle diversified assignments and assist with special projects
- Ability to be flexible
- General knowledge of Company policies, procedures, practices and benefits
- Minimum two years office experience
- Ability to file with 100% accurately
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Regular and puntual attendance required
- Perform other duties as assigned
Must be able to see, hear, speak, read, write, sit, walk, bend, climb, stoop, kneel, and lift up to 30 lbs
The work environment is moderately noisy.
Must be able to multi-task in a fast paced environment. Regular and punctual attendance a must. Occasional overtime will be needed. Heavy Accounting/bookkeeping background is necessary. Must work well in a highly visible position within a small office in a stressful environment.
Monster - 9 months ago