Job Description:Automotive Center Manager Job Description:|
Looking for a great place to work? See why thousands of
Automotive Center Managers have chosen to work with us.
We offer competitive compensation and an excellent
benefits package. Our locations are run and staffed by
people like you - professionals who enjoy what they do.
Our managers 'own' their location. Sales, inventory,
customer retention, scheduling, environmental compliance
and most importantly, safety - you'll be in charge of
all of it. Training and motivating your team will be an
everyday occurrence. If you like to put your stamp on
something, maybe we're a good fit for each other.
No one in this business works alone. You may have an
assistant manager, a service writer, master technicians
and auto techs reporting to you. You'll also have brand
new technicians working in your shop - one of our hopes
is that you'll help them grow their career with us.
You'll make sure that things are running smoothly from
the front service counter to the back of the service
area, and be able to correct them when they’re not. Can
you create accurate and reliable estimates for
customers? We appreciate that as much as our customers
- High School/Tech School Diploma or GED
- 3+ years' experience in an automotive repair
- 3+ years' experience managing a team or staff
when you love what you do
- For you to be an exceptional listener and communicator
- Sales Experience
- An old school work ethic - this isn't a 9-5 kind of job
- Strong computer and Internet skills
- Point-of-sale and electronic media skills
- The strongest possible customer service skills
- A genuine love for cars and trucks - it's never work
Req. Code : 041012
Division/Department : Meineke
Meineke - 2 years ago
Meineke offers a variety of automotive services for exhaust systems, brakes, air conditioning and much more.