Under supervision of the Director of Admissions, this position is responsible for the recruitment and selection of qualified applicants for admission to programs of Virginia College and for appropriate follow-up to assure successful matriculation.
Associate’s degree preferred with 1 to 3 years’ experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
· Ability to achieve performance standards with close supervision;
· Ability to organize and execute daily activities to achieve performance goals;
· Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing;
· Knowledge of the broad spectrum of available college academic units, curricula, and programs;
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of individuals in a diverse community;
· Organizing and coordinating skills;
· Knowledge of college admissions policies, standards, and procedures;
· Skill in the use of computerized systems and databases;
· Knowledge of student recruitment and retention issues;
· Ability to gather and accurately record data
· Ability to nominally evaluate student transcripts and/or records;
· Ability to develop and deliver presentations;
· Ability to develop, plan, and implement short- and long-range goals.
Register on ECA’s employment site and apply to positions of interest…..
Education Corporation of America - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
Education Corporation of America® owns and operates private accredited colleges across the United States as well as via the Internet...