This position maintains overarching leadership for the Corporate Executive Board’s acquisition go-to-market strategy and campaign management in support of the Asia Pacific region. This includes spearheading the strategy, campaign development and execution of lead nurturing programs, with a focus on innovative marketing initiatives that are relevant, timely and actionable. Most importantly, these marketing programs must deliver fresh leads to Sales as well as nurture prospects through the funnel, ultimately bringing new business to the Practices.
- Develop a strategic vision for the practice’s go-to-market strategy incorporating short term needs as well as longer term growth plans.
- Design and implement an integrated multi-channel acquisition marketing plan that complements the strategic vision and delivers win-back and new business to include social media, online advertising, email marketing, events and co-marketing.
- Research and recommend co-marketing programs that will deliver new leads as well as build awareness and position the practice and CEB brand as a thought leader within that target segment.
- Develop and project manage all campaign activities associated with bringing marketing campaigns to the prospect community.
- Lead a cross-functional campaign management team that consists of Marketing, Sales, and Research as well support organizations such as the Creative Services Group, Web Teams, MSC staff and Revenue Operations.
- Take a leadership role as a marketing consultant to support the outbound communications efforts within the practices covering both retention and acquisition marketing. Share best practices and test pilot results with constituent organizations.
- Leverage data and analytical techniques to bring “science” to marketing efforts, more specifically, measure and report on the marketing ROI delivered by each campaign as well as improvements in visit and conversion rate.
- Evaluates, assigns priority and develops outreach strategies to support content release including promotional strategies for trade show and speaker placements as well as editorial opportunities
- Develops and maintains relationships with local media
A successful candidate will possess:
Substantial marketing experience
Demonstrated strategic and creative thinking skills
Successful experience in executing integrated direct marketing campaigns with testing strategies including creative, format and offers
Willingness to work outside the strict job description parameters, thinking creatively about how to provide the highest level of client service
Demonstrated initiative and resourcefulness
Ability to work independently and with a team
Excellent project management skills and attention to detail; Basic computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office and Salesforce
Ability to build relationships and work well across multiple functions
Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze quantitative and/or qualitative data
Ability to graphically depict key insights; intellectual curiosity and dedication to mastering the terrain
Graduate level with a record of academic accomplishment
Bachelor’s degree required; master’s degree with an emphasis on marketing is greatly preferred
CEB, the leading member-based advisory company, equips more than 10,000 organizations around the globe with insights, tools, and actionable...