Food Services of America, Inc. is one of the nation’s largest broadline distributors providing a full spectrum of food and supplies to our customers throughout 15 western and mid-western states from nine regional distribution centers. Our customers include independent and chain restaurants, schools, hospitals, hotels, and government foodservice operations.
When you join the family of Associates at FSA, you are joining a team which puts the emphasis on you -- the employee -- our most valuable resource. FSA is a great company to work for with full benefits and a supportive atmosphere that rewards initiative and integrity. That's why our Associates love it here!
Responsible for reviewing and verifying all invoices and bills of lading for scan legibility and OCR accuracy.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Resolution of scanning errors using Datacap software
- Creation of scan “fingerprints” for improved scan recognition functionality
- Review of certain invoices identified by the system for population of additional keywords
- Assistance with accounts payable tasks as assigned
- Other duties as assigned
Food Services of America offers a competitive compensation package, including: Company paid health, disability and life insurance, and a 401k retirement program and profit sharing.
- HS or equivalent education
- Systems or accounts payable background
- Computer literacy including MS Office products
- Proven organizational and detail oriented skills
- Task oriented and able to easily shift priorities
- Demonstrated team player
FOOD SERVICES OF AMERICA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Supplying American restaurants with food is the primary service of this company. Services Group of America (SGA) is one of the leading...