Refresh Post Date: September 27, 2013
Salary: $11.50 per hour
National Entertainment Network is the largest amusement route vending operation in the United States. We operate in multiple channels and are vertical with our own manufacturing facility and procure our products globally. We enjoy direct license relationships with several studios and have a web presence as well. We are a privately held company with corporate offices located in Broomfield, Colorado, within sight of the Flat Irons on the front range of the Rocky Mountains. We have numerous offices coast to coast to support our direct operation in 49 states and Puerto Rico.
We prize entrepreneurial, creative, positive team players who are committed to providing the very best customer experience and state of the art client support. Entertainment is our middle name, at NEN we strive to create a fun environment for our customers and employees. We hold ourselves to the highest standards of excellence, integrity, respect, creativity and generosity.
Essential duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
Qualifications and Experience:
- Drives vehicle during scheduled daily distribution of product to machines at various locations on the route.
- Collects money from machines and records amount.
- Keeps daily record of product distributed to each machine, calculates number of vends and vend ratios.
- Provides quality customer service through regular interaction and communication with account managers, owner, employees, and player.
- Communicates status of machines and customer accounts to Team Leaders.
- Accounts for the security of all money, machines, and merchandise on the route. This includes reporting machine vandalism and theft as well as researching shortages/overages of money collected.
- Keeps machines cleaned and maintained in proper working order. This includes route maintenance as needed.
- Keeps daily inventory record of merchandise taken from warehouse stock.
- Maintains company tools in proper working condition.
- Listens to and resolves service complaints.
- Places product in machines to maximize presentation and sales.
- Cleans and performs routine maintenance on vehicle.
- Helps install and remove equipment from locations.
In addition to a rewarding career, National Entertainment Network offers excellent employee benefits and competitive compensation.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Current driver's license in good standing required.
- Background checks and drug tests will be required
- Must be at least 21 (for Company vehicle insurability purposes).
- Must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds or more.
- Prior route driving experience preferred
**To apply for this position please go to the following link to submit your resume
https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=6699841 or call our toll free job line at 877-690-7266.
If you are a current employee of National Entertainment Network and would like to be considered for this position, please contact your supervisor for information on our internal applicant process.
If you don't see a job you are interested in now, please check back soon, because new positions are always opening up.