Hospice Clinical Nurse Manager Opportunity - Burlington, Vermont - $5,000 Sign-on/Relocation Bonus
BAYADA Hospice is committed to delivering the finest hospice services in the country.
Do you want to make a difference in people’s lives while growing your career and learning the business? At BAYADA we believe that our clients and their families deserve care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability. We want you to apply your energy and skills to this dynamic and entrepreneurial environment and become an integral part of a caring, professional team that is instrumental in providing the highest quality care to our clients.
We are currently seeking an experienced registered nurse with hospice care coordination experience to join us in the role of Hospice Clinical Nurse Manager . This position is located in our Burlington, Vermont office which cares for patients in the following counties: Chittenden, Addison, Washington, Franklin, Lamoille and Grand Isle. In this role you will lead a hospice interdisciplinary team and ensure excellent clinical and social care. You will develop relationships within the community and local facilities, and collaborate with other hospice providers. Additional responsibilities include:
This unique position allows you to keep your clinical skills strong, while at the same time developing leadership skills.
- Manage work-flow in electronic medical records system (HCHB)
- Recruit hospice team members
- Manage cases
- Orient, train and mentor field staff
- Participate in fieldwork as needed
- Participate in triage
“Sponsor – EW”
- Current VT RN license in good standing (or willing to obtain VT license)
- BSN preferred
- Strong hospice case management experience required
- Prior supervisory experience required
- Strong knowledge of hospice regulations and COPs
- Passion for focusing on hospice care
- Ability to function independently, with minimal supervision
- Desire to lead an interdisciplinary care team
- Ability to travel as needed
- Willingness to open cases during non-business hours if needed
This is a full time position. Benefits include: medical/dental/vision/prescription/life insurance/tuition reimbursement/paid time off/401(k) with company match/opportunities for career advancement. $5,000 Sign-on/Relocation Bonus.
Bayada - 2 years ago
Since our founding in 1975, caring for our patients the right way has been at the heart of everything we do at BAYADA Home Health Care. At...