Line of Service: Advisory
State & City: WA-Seattle
Travel Requirements: 81-100%
Position Type: Full Time
Auto req ID: 59095BR-7
Are you interested in the opportunity to work for an industry-leading company that services Fortune 500 companies, and will give you the experience and exposure you need to build your career? If you are, then PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP (www.pwc.com/us) is the firm for you. PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP (PwC US) is well placed to help clients meet the challenges and opportunities of the US marketplace in the areas of assurance, tax, and advisory. We offer the perspective of being part of a global network of firms combined with detailed knowledge of local, state and US national issues. More than 163,000 people in 151 countries across our network share knowledge, experience and solutions to develop fresh perspectives and deliver practical advice.
At PwC US, you will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued. We offer a flexible career progression model that allows for a variety of challenging opportunities throughout your career. We provide unparalleled coaching, mentoring, and career development programs; global opportunities; and state of the art technology-driven methodologies to help you provide quality service to our clients.
At PwC, you will find Advisory professionals with unparalleled financial and accounting expertise, knowledge of business processes, industry insight and technology, and customer relationship skills. Our Advisory professionals help companies anticipate, create and manage change. In short, we help companies to : (1) respond to crises, (2) improve business processes, and (3) transform their business. Note that across all of these solutions, we embed sustainability into our approach. This also includes helping clients to sustain prior changes that may have been undertaken to address a crisis.
Members of our Advisory practice provide a valuable service to our clients and strive to differentiate PwC by executing the following:
* We put our clients first: Each client situation is unique, and we tailor our approach to every relationship and engagement;
* We view the world from a client's perspective: From the initial client meeting onward, we listen first, and then assemble a hand-picked team from across the firm;
* We create lasting value for our clients: We bring together the precision, structure, and deep analytical capabilities of audit and tax and the creative mindset and problem-solving skills of consulting; and
* We focus on action, impact, and value: We don't just assess and recommend; we also help our clients implement with agility and flexibility.
Across industries, our clients are focused on improving business performance, responding quickly and effectively to crisis situations, and extracting value from transactions. Our growing Consumer Industrial Products & Services (CIPS) practice provides management, technology and risk consulting services to help a diverse set of clients around the world anticipate and address their most complex business challenges. CIPS includes multiple sectors: Automotive, Energy, Industrial Products, Retail & Consumer, and Utilities.
Our Oracle consultants help clients identify and execute against their enterprise resource planning needs using Oracle. This high performing team helps clients use Oracle solutions to solve our clients business problems in the areas of finance, operations, human capital, customer, and governance, risk and compliance.
Minimum Years of Experience: 0
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelors degree
Demonstrates some proven knowledge and success, as both an individual contributor and functional team member, with identifying and addressing client needs related to consulting, designing, and implementing various Oracle application-based solutions, including:
- Improving business processes on of Oracle packaged solutions, including but not limited to: Fusion, EBS, PeopleSoft, CC&B, Siebel and Hyperion.
- Understanding the common issues facing PwC's clients of all Industries and Sectors.
Demonstrates some proven abilities and success with one or more Oracle application modules doing functional configuration and/or technical development, including:
- Designing, implementing and supporting business processes in an Oracle environment.
- Designing, building, testing and deploying various Oracle solutions.
- Identifying and addressing client needs: building solid relationships with clients; developing an awareness of Firm services; communicating with the client in an organized and knowledgeable manner; delivering clear requests for information; demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks; and communicating potential conflicts to a supervisor.
- As a team member, understanding personal and team roles; contributing to a positive working environment by building solid relationships with team members; proactively seeking guidance, clarification and feedback; providing guidance, clarification and feedback to less-experienced staff.
PwC - 6 months ago
PricewaterhouseCoopers (www.pwc.com) provides industry-focused assurance, tax and advisory services to build public trust and enhance value...