Smartphones have completely revolutionized how we operate in our daily lives. From communicating and sharing information to traveling and shopping, Samsung and Android have been at the core of this revolution. The next generation of smartphones will completely change how we work. Development has already begun, and the possibilities are endless.
Samsung KNOX™ is a comprehensive, secure enterprise mobile solution for work and play that addresses the mobile security needs of enterprise IT without invading an employee’s privacy. Samsung KNOX gives employees the opportunity to use their favorite personal smartphones at work while providing enterprise IT complete security and management capabilities.
Come join the Samsung KNOX team and help us define and develop the future role of smartphones in business! Samsung KNOX – A New Solution for Work and Play: www.samsung.com/knox
We are looking for a highly motivated Linux Systems Administrator with significant experience in administering systems to support a software build process and environment, including continuous integration systems and maintenance and troubleshooting of the aforementioned systems. Since the person will work with many developers in R&D and various network administrators, communication and organizational talents are as important as technical skills.
- 5+ years experience
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills with the ability to compile and present data in a format that facilitates information sharing and decision making
- Ability to work in a dynamic, multi-tasking environment
- Expert knowledge of Linux administration, management, tuning
- Expert knowledge of TCP/IP networking management and troubleshooting
- Strong scripting skills in bash, python, perl
- MySQL management and tuning
- Apache configuration, management and tuning
- Experience with change control management (eg, Chef, Puppet, CFengine)
- NAS (NFS, CIFS)
- LDAP administration
- Knowledge of Android development and build process for apps and Android OS
- Experience in an Agile development environment (scrum)
- Experience in build and release methodologies
- Direct experience with SCM use and administration (git, perforce)
- Direct experience with Code Review use and administration
- Programming experience with C, C++, Java, etc.
- Direct experience with gnu make
- Direct experience with bug tracking systems
- Java and C/C++ development
- Continuous Integration with Jenkins/Hudson and Quickbuild
- Gerrit use and administration
- Jira/Redmine use and administration
- Web development
- Virtualization, both local and cloud-based
- Bachelor of Science or equivalent in Computer Science or related field
Samsung Group is a South Korean multinational conglomerate company headquartered in Samsung Town, Seoul. It comprises numerous subsidiaries...