SUMMARY OF POSITION
Warner Bros. Home Entertainment Inc. seeks a Key Account Manager, AEC for the Sales department. THe position will be located in Coral Springs, FL. The position is primarily responsible for achieving sales goals and initiatives with AEC and Midwest Tape accounts. The position manages all business segments, representing Theatrical New Release, Theatrical Catalog, TV, Family and Animation on DVD and Blu-ray. This is a managerial position that achieves results through driving and influencing sales activity through AEC & Midwest Tape direct Sales teams. The appropriate candidate will possess strong broker management skills, CPG retail expertise, promotional creativity and a strong return on investment mentality with respect to trade funding. Other key areas of distribution expertise are required in areas of supply chain, planning and trade fund management. These areas are critical to ensure efficient operation of the business between AEC & Midwest Tape and WBHEG’s internal support functions. The candidate must also have significant experience managing large, national retailers and a proven track record of performance. The candidate must be technically conversant in e-commerce / consumer direct fulfillment, as well as within digital distribution platforms as these will serve as two (2) areas of growth.
- Achieve customer sales goals by providing AEC and Midwest Tape sales teams with tools and incentives necessary to effectively present and close titles, programs and promotions.
- Attend significant customer sales meetings and events.
- Consistently review individual account annual plans, efficiently allocate funding within budget, and approve account specific promotions.
- Communicate accurate re-price, discount, and promotional information to account in a timely manner via monthly planner meetings.
- Communicate inventory demands to operations via weekly conference call and ensure Presidium planning information is compliant within Business Management Objective guidelines.
- Minimize returns by reviewing inventory reports and recommending programs to reduce on-hand position and weeks of supply.
- Manage Trade Funding by coordinating with Trade Promotion Manager and ensure activity meets program guidelines.
- Work with internal and external auditing groups to reconcile advertising deductions and financial disagreements with account by providing necessary documentation.
- Prepare and present account financial information for WHV senior management.
- Build relationships outside of sales and buying organization internally and externally to develop and execute account-specific programs.
- Handle administrative issues including, but not limited to, merchandising plan recaps, T&E reports, special requests, and Account Tactical Plans.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience required.
- 5+ years sales experience required.
- 5-10 years industry experience or CPG background preferred.
- Demonstrated successful cross-functional team collaboration experience.
- Demonstrated success in effectively managing large account business complexities and positively influencing their operations within all levels of the organization.
- Exposure to ecommerce/ consumer direct fulfillment & digital distribution platforms.