Chase is a leader in the financial services industry, providing banking, mortgages, credit cards, loans, payment processing and investment services to 50 million customers - 1 out of every 6 Americans. As a division of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), we:
While we operate across a broad range of businesses, our mission at Chase is quite simple: to be the industry leader in customer service. Our employees put the firm's resources to work every day for our customers.
- serve 21 million households with consumer banking relationships
- lent $17 billion to small businesses in 2011
- are one of the nation's largest credit card issuers, with more than 64 million credit cards in circulation
- service 8 million mortgage and home equity loans
Chase offers a dynamic environment and the training and support to meet your full potential. Our company is widely recognized as a great place to work, to grow and to invest for the future. Join our team.
Business Process Lead Description
This position will be responsible for the design, development and delivery of data and reporting to support Acquisition, Portfolio Credit Risk, and Point of Sale Authorizations in the Risk Management department.
This position is end to end report development. This includes working with business stakeholders to develop requirements and then translate to design and build reports to meet those needs. The ideal candidate enjoys working with complex data systems to make business information accessible, understandable and actionable. Responsibilities will also include maintaining, improving and building controls around existing processes.
- Develop SQL/SAS queries to extract complex datasets and metrics from multiple databases.
- Work with product owners and clients to understand requirements, understand data needs, and resolve issues.
- Respond to production issues or problems with our existing reports and products.
- Reverse engineer and trouble shoot existing processes
- Implement appropriate controls and automation to new and existing processes
- Develop reports using standardized reporting platforms such as SQL Server Reporting Services and Business Objects
- Utilize Business Intelligence tools to build and support dashboards.
- 4 year degree, BS Computer Science or Engineering plus 2-4 years of related experience or equivalent overall experience typically gained through years business programming experience.
- Strong knowledge and experience using Microsoft Suite of products (Word, Excel and Visio)
- Proven understanding and demonstrated use of RDBMS databases, Oracle or Teradata preferred
- Demonstrated experience in the design and development of batch software on the UNIX platform
- Knowledge of Software version control software; Subversion (SVN) experience a plus
- Proven ability to write advanced and efficient Oracle or Teradata database queries
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must work well either independently or as part of a team
- Credit card experience is a plus
- Risk Management experience is a plus
JPMorgan Chase is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V
- PL/SQL, SAS, Pro*C, Sql*Plus, Sql*Loader, Unix ksh scripting.
- RDBMS experience, Oracle or Teradata preferred
US-DE-Newark-100 White Clay Center Dr / 03002
JPMorgan Chase - 15 months ago
At JPMorgan Chase, the work we do matters. All of us are committed to putting our resources and our voices to work every day for our...