As an Inside Sales Executive whom target in China, Hong Kong and Taiwan region (主要负责大中国区客户 销售 ) , you will be responsible for identifying opportunities, building new business relationships, and acquiring new clients via outbound phone calls, email correspondence and web presentations to C-Level Executives, from sales leads that are provided to you.
CreditRiskMonitor (OTCQX: CRMZ) is headquartered in Valley Cottage, NY. An Internet-based publisher of financial information, this service provides real-time commercial credit reports, real time monitoring, alerts and news on over 40,000 public companies worldwide. CreditRiskMonitor saves time with integrated services designed to meet the needs of corporate credit professionals, all for a fraction of the cost they are used to paying.
Over 30 percent of the F ortune 500 and 1000 companies already rely on CreditRiskMonitor to make critical business decisions, reduce risk, find profitable customers, and manage suppliers efficiently.
As one of our current client said, "'For many years, we've had to scour multiple sources for up to date financial information, but with CreditRiskMonitor ’ s one-stop solution and real-time alerts, we've implemented the ultimate model of efficiency."
1. Outbound calls to C-Level executives introducing the benefits and value of service.
2. Making appointments to conduct web demonstrations to potential users, present the company’s services, address the needs and concerns of prospective clients and sell the value of this subscription based service.
3. Follow up on prospects through the sales cycle; remain knowledgeable about customer’s business practices and functions.
4. Work cooperatively with management and other employees to assure the effective implementation of service for new clients.
Special qualification :
1. Fluent Mandarin skills, 流利普通话
2. Good Chinese writing skill, 良好的中文写作能力
3. Green card holder or US citizen, 美国绿卡或美国公民
4. China working experience preferred, 希望有一定的中国工作经验
5. China sales experience is a plus. 有在中国的销售经验更好。
1. 3-5 years B2B sales experience with C-Level executives and corporate professionals in an inside sales environment.
2. Ideal candidate must be able to demonstrate a history of new business development and successful execution of sales strategies.
3. Excellent phone, communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills are essential.
4. Candidates must be assertive, confident, and self motivated.
5. Strong follow up, persistence, and closing skills are a must.
Proficiency with software such as, Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and other general computer skills.
Compensation Package includes a base salary and up to 50% commission, uncapped. Employee benefit package is also offered. You will enjoy an environment that recognizes you for your accomplishments.
Please send resumes for immediate consideration to: SalesResumes@crmz.com