Remington Hotels, headquartered in Dallas, TX is one of the largest, privately held, multi-brand, hotel management companies in the country.
Remington is a world class leader and operates 60+ hotels (Hilton, Marriott, and Starwood) and growing in the United States with over 13,000 hotel rooms and 5,500 associates.
Our performance strategies, corporate culture and philosophies help us to deliver on our promise to guests, associates, brands and investors. Remington has been consistently recognized among many of the world's best lodging brands for our operational expertise and guest service results.
At Remington, our history of success and unparalleled industry expertise makes us The premier service provider to the hospitality industry™
1. Responsible for obtaining FF&E (furniture, fixtures and equipment), warehousing and installation bids for items as specified by the approved project budget
2. Responsible for negotiating price, lead-time and payment terms
3. Responsible for obtaining scoped/specified items within budget
4. Reallocate funds within an approved budget as needed
5. Work closely with Project Managers with regards to available funds on the budget and department policies and procedures
6. Issue purchase orders to vendors
7. Initiate change orders to purchase orders as required
8. Coordinate buyout and deliveries with Project Manager based on renovation/construction schedule
9. Resolve vendor disputes
1. Degree Required
2. Minimum 3 years experience in the hospitality or service industry preferred
3. Proficient in Microsoft Work, Excel and Timberline
4. Strong organizational skills
5. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
6. Ability to manage multiple projects and work both independently and as part of a team
Local candidates preferred
Remington Hotels - 10 months ago
We offer challenging opportunities in an entrepreneurial environment where associates play a major role in determining and achieving company...