TireDiscounters is growing and we may be looking for you!! We are seeking high energy, enthusiastic and driven individuals for our Sales Associate positions. Our Sales Associates work in a fast paced, high activity environment and are responsible for maintaining and achieving superior levels of customer satisfaction while increasing sales growth for their store location. A Sales Associate is responsible for creating a positive and memorable experience for every customer that makes contact with the store while engaging customers over the phone and in the store.
1. Providing exceptional customer service to every customer
2. Evaluate customer’s needs and recommend products and services based on the specific needs and interests of the customer. Assess potential issues thoroughly.
3. Maintain a positive attitude
4. Take accountability for the presentation of the property including outside the store, in the store, shop and restrooms. Keep all areas organized, free of clutter, clean and presentable at all times.
5. Fill out paperwork fully and accurately to ensure no room for error.
6. Ensure sales growth for store location
7. Motivate sales and technical staff to perform to their highest potential
8. Use problem solving skills to address employee and customer concerns and/or issues.
1. At least 1 year of retail sales experience, commissioned sales experience is a plus.
2. Strong Customer Service Experience
3. Ability to multi-task
4. Strong organization and communication skills
5. Management experience is a plus
6. Desire to succeed and grow with the company
7. Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment
8. Tire Industry experience is a plus
TireDiscounters - 20 months ago
TireDiscounters (www.tirediscounters.com), Headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, is a Midwest based family owned...