We are searching for an experienced Property Manager to work on a medium sized, fast-paced lease up at a luxury apartment community in the Stratford, CT area. In this role, you are responsible for supervising and coordinating the daily operations of the apartment community, including but not limited to, the general administration, leasing and occupancy, maintenance of the community and management of all community personnel.
We are looking for highly enthusiastic, creative thinkers who have a vision for excellence. If you think you have these qualities, we would love for you to join our growing and dynamic team!
We recognize people as our most valuable resource. Your Primary Responsibilities will include:
• Hire, train and develop community personnel.
• Develop and adhere to community operations budget.
• Ability to analyze and make decisions based on current market trends and conditions.
• Maintain physical and aesthetic characteristics of the community to ensure optimal appearance and curb appeal.
• Interface with internal and external customers while providing superior customer service.
To become a valuable member of our team, we require the following:
• 1-2 years of previous property management experience.
• Previous experience with OneSite property management software is a plus.
• Ability to communicate well with residents.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office components.
• Ability to navigate and conduct Internet research.
• Excellent time management skills and attention to detail.
• Minimum of Associate's degree preferred.
• Ability to work a flexible work schedule including weekends and holidays.
• Must pass background checks and drug screening.
Our competitive salary, commissions on every lease, and benefits package includes a 401k retirement plan with company match, employee housing discount, flexible spending plan, dental insurance, medical insurance, paid time off, paid company holidays, and job training programs.
Drug Free Workplace
Special note to third party recruiters: Forest City Enterprises values its relationships with our vendor partners. Occasionally we invite third party recruiters to assist us in filling an open requisition, and resumes must be submitted only through our talent supplier portal by those firms authorized to present candidates to us. Currently we are not seeking assistance from any third party or contingency recruiters for this position, and any resumes sent via email, internet or any other means will be considered unsolicited and Forest City will not be responsible for placement fees.
Forest City Enterprises - 8 months ago