Under direct supervision, responsible for stocking merchandise, while following all company policies and procedures. The Store Clerk may also be assigned cashier responsibilities depending on the staffing needs of a particular store. Must be 18 years to apply.
Use your skills, experience, & talents to be part of something BEAUTIFUL! As a Store Clerk you will…
Experience we are looking for…
- Assist the Merchandise Manager with daily store replenishment, merchandise flexing process, store cleanliness standards including trash removal, physical inventory preparations, and merchandising and visual standards.
- Execute load processing to productivity goals.
- Execute out-of-stock, cycle count, return-to-vendor, return-to-distribution center, product break-ups, and destroy-in-field processes.
- Set up advertising displays or arranges merchandise on counters or tables to promote sales and promotional events. Ensures compliance with established merchandising and housekeeping standards.
- Adhere to all company policies, standards, and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma, no relevant work experience or equivalent combination of education and relevant work experience.
- Demonstrates significant competency in sales, products and service.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to prioritize guest needs over task execution.
- Ability to build and maintain strong customer relationships.
- On a regular basis, requires the ability to stand, bend and lift up to 50lbs. merchandise for a full scheduled shift.
ULTA Salon, Cosmetics & Fragrance, INC - 2 years ago
Ulta Salon, Cosmetics & Fragrance wants to be every woman's ultimate beauty stop. The company operates some 450 stores in 43...