Title: Systems Engineer (Infrastructure Mgmt Assoc) Madison , MS
Location: United States-Mississippi-Madison
Job Number: 13001342
13001342 - Ssytems Engineer (Infrastructure Mgmt Assoc)Madison, MS
Xerox Corporation is a $22 billion leading global enterprise for business process and document management. Through its broad portfolio of technology and services, Xerox provides the essential back-office support that clears the way for clients to focus on what they do best: their real business. Headquartered in Norwalk, Conn., Xerox provides leading-edge document technology, services, software and genuine Xerox supplies for graphic communication and office printing environments of any size. Xerox also offers extensive business process outsourcing and IT outsourcing services, including data processing, HR benefits management, finance support, and customer relationship management services for commercial and government organizations worldwide.
If you meet the requirements of this position and want to work for a world-class company with a great marketplace reputation, apply today.
May perform one or more of the following:
· Designs and implements system requirements for customers and analyzes existing systems.
· Installs and maintains mainframe, midrange, or NT operating systems and related software to ensure stable performance.
· Evaluates system specifications, input/output processes, and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility.
· Develops, tests, installs, and modifies computer software for operating systems, compilers, utilities, multiprogramming, and telecommunications systems.
· Develops and installs programs for large-scale or high volume transactions requiring IBM/MVS or similar mainframe processing.
· Develops and installs programs to support general business applications.
· Develops programs on midrange computers such as the IBM AS/400 or UNIX based mini/midrange computers.
· Evaluates and installs database management systems.
Plans computerized databases, including base definition, structure, documentation, long-range requirements, operational guidelines and protection.
All other duties as assigned.
Xerox Business Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by Federal or State law or local ordinance. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox Business Services, LLC may request such accommodation(s) by calling 1-866-419-2226 or by sending an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Virtual/work from home?
Xerox Corporation - 13 months ago
Why build your career at Xerox?
Because every day you’ll work alongside people who are as passionate about new ideas, customer...