Do all things technology fire you up? Can you swap a motherboard or hook up a home theater system blindfolded?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, congratulations. Your dream career might be waiting for you at Geek Squad.
The Geek Squad Cadet's primary objective is to facilitate the complete solution by providing and fulfilling on lifestyle recommendations regarding product, service, and content solutions. Cadets work remotely to deliver, integrate, network, and/or repair consumer electronic devices as well as tutor customers on the operation of their products. The Cadet generally rides with another Agent to provide support on two person scopes of work, but may ride alone for single person jobs. Cadets are expected to personify and uphold the Geek Squad service and customer experience standards.
So if you're techno-exceptional, good with people and great at having fun while doing top-quality work, we invite you to join our illustrious ranks.
- High School Diploma/Equivalent
- Experience performing basic delivery, setup, network, and/or repair of consumer electronic products
- Job related experience with in-home customer experience
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must Have a current valid driver's license and a clear driving record
- With or without reasonable accomodation, must be able to lift or maneuver 75 pounds, and team lift up to 150 pounds
- 3 months experience in Consumer Electronics delivery, integration, network, and/or repair
- 3 months job related experience with in-home customer contact
- Best Buy retail experience
- 2 year Associates degree or higher
- Have appropriate certifications and/or licenses dependent on state law
Best Buy - 2 years ago
Best Buy Co., Inc. (Best Buy) is a specialty retailer of consumer electronics, home office products, entertainment software, appliances and...