Under indirect supervision, provide assistance and support for Cafeteria and Catering Services, Dietary Services and Nutrition Services teams.
• Human Resources Support:
• Assist supervisors/managers in monthly staff scheduling including the production of the pre-schedule.
• Maintain employee attendance calendars, process bimonthly time cards, provide support for ill call replacement.
• Establish and maintain office and supervisor's filing systems.
• Create and submit departmental job postings, new hire firms.
• Ensure new hires are scheduled for appropriate regional, hospital and department orientation and trainings.
• Customer Satisfaction:
• Provide and maintain customer service that delights the customer.
• Create and maintain a strong customer orientation and service ethic communicate customer concerns/feedback to direct supervisor for resolution.
• Support overall operations by providing fast, reliable, courteous, auditable and appropriate service to catering and café customers as needed.
• In the absence of on-site manager, provide strong customer relations service to catering and cafeteria customers.
• Technical/Business Applications:
• Serve as technical advisor for Point of Sales system for all retail food service operations in the Region.
• Process daily café sales, monthly catering recharges, invoice tracking.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Three (3) years working as an administrative assistant in a fast paced, ever changing environment.
• High school diploma or GED.
• Current Oregon Food Handlers Permit.
• Valid Drivers License
• Thorough working knowledge of organization policy and procedures.
• Basic knowledge of healthcare food service.
• Able to maintain a mature, problem solving attitude while dealing with interpersonal conflict, hazardous conditions, hostility or time demands.
• Demonstrated, effective time management skills.
• Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate both in written and oral form.
• Demonstrated ability to self-motivate and work with a sense of urgency.
• Working knowledge of personal computers - especially WORD and EXCEL applications.
• Basic knowledge of SEIU contract and labor relations preferred.
• Working knowledge of Lotus Notes, KP Time system, POS system, On line KP New Hire Process preferred.
• Basic knowledge of commercial food service equipment preferred.
America’s leading not-for-profit health plan, Kaiser Permanente serves more than 9 million people from 37 hospitals and 611...