Title – Director - Sales
Summary : The Director Sales is a key position which will involve bringing in and interfacing with new potential clients and matching their requirements with Airvana’s offerings. Maximize new revenue and leverage existing business relationships for additional Sales opportunities.
This position is based in the US (preferably a US citizen or permanent resident) and involves travel across the globe. The director will be reporting to the Head of this business unit.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop appropriate sales strategy to sell software development and testing services.
- Responsible for researching Fortune 500 to Mid Market to Small Segment accounts to identify their technology needs mapped to business requirements in terms of Contract staffing/Right Shore options and suitably positioning Airvana Service Offerings
- Responsible for Complete Sales Cycle Management - Prospecting, Qualifying, Crafting Value Proposition, Bidding and Closures
- Prospecting, qualifying and closing enterprise deals for Development & testing consulting out sourcing service, professional services and training.
- Continuous interaction with client manager, building relationship and also responsible for building long term road map.
- Account building by attaining head count target and revenue targets.
- Build ongoing high level customer relationships within client to provide the foundation for future value creating and engineering outsourcing services opportunities.
- Key interface ensuring deeper and stronger relationship in customer organization.
- Utilize advanced product/service knowledge and understanding of the customer's business to develop customized proposals /offerings that present creative solutions.
Required Skills & Knowledge:
- 12+ yrs of experience in software services selling to organizations of all sizes
- Ability to hit the ground running and quickly win initial accounts
- Ability to analyze current environments, business opportunities, determine market needs and generate product requirements and definition for development, create a compelling business solution, complete with detailed financial analysis, present the findings and propose specific technology recommendations to improve current business processes.
- Maintain and expand their industry and product knowledge so to be relevant and beneficial to our clients and prospects
- Excellent customer relationship, proactive program management and very good negotiation skills.
- Knowledge with contracts and proposal process to win services business.
- Ability to develop and deliver value/benefit analysis to technical and business stake holders.
- Participate in creating strategic partnerships, alliances and bundles that ensures Airvana is highly visible and properly positioned and referenced.
- Good understanding of outsourcing service sales cycles, key factors behind winning deals.
- Good knowledge software industry norms and standard practices especially software services and embedded software.
- Identify and develop necessary processes and operational methods/tools to deliver the business requirements.
- Have strong interpersonal skills with excellent presentation skills.
- Have the cultural maturity and multicultural understanding required to coordinate activities across multiple geographic regions.
- Experience in working in multi-site engineering organization; US & India markets would be a distinct advantage.
- Strong focus on sales funnels management, revenue generation and achieving revenue targets.
- Technical/Commercial Degree
- MBA in marketing/sales preferred
- 12+ years of sales/marketing experience in software services and embedded software
Interested candidates can also directly respond with their updated WORD FORMAT profiles to email@example.com
Airvana - 16 months ago