Basic Job Function
LexisNexis is a leading global provider of content-enabled workflow solutions designed specifically for professionals in the legal, risk management, corporate, government, law enforcement, accounting, and academic markets. LexisNexis originally pioneered online information with its Lexis and Nexis services. A member of Reed Elsevier [NYSE: ENL; NYSE: RUK] (www.reedelsevier.com ), LexisNexis serves customers in more than 100 countries with 15,000 employees worldwide.
- Transcribes data from source documents according to established procedures and rules.
- Verifies data entered with source documents, checks for compliance with composition codes and style rules and corrects all typographical errors and missing or repeated data.
- Operates tracking system to print, add appropriate ID and perform other tracking functions as required.
- Troubleshoots production problems and takes corrective action when necessary.
- May recommend changes in programs, routines and quality control standards to improve efficiency within the team environment.
- Investigates data that is unclear to produce a quality product.
- Assists in training new employees when requested.
- Interacts with other team members and external customers in a professional manner.
- Prepares and maintains quality feedback and other statistical records within the department.
- Assists external departments with production and statistical information when required.
- Trains other production employees on assigned projects.
- Performs other job related duties as required.
High school graduate or equivalent.
LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
- Attention to detail and ability to meet scheduled deadlines.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in team environment and interact directly with clients when necessary.
- Basic knowledge of computer applications.
- Ability to follow standard procedures as outlined by current ISO certification.
- Ability to pass pre-employment testing
Feb 11, 2013, 5:19:45 PM
Feb 21, 2013, 4:59:59 AM
LexisNexis® is a leading global provider of legal research and content-enabled workflow solutions.
LexisNexis consists of two...