At Crayola, we believe that unleashing the wonder, adventure and daydreams of every child begins with creative play and color. Our products give colorful wings to the invisible things that are in the hearts and minds of children. Help us create innovative products that inspire children by joining us as a...
GENERAL SUMMARY :
This position is responsible for executing small scale projects and programs to help meet Marketing plan objectives. Supports the product manager in major new product launches.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Responsible for leading cross functional teams in the product development of line extensions and new account exclusives.
· Supports product manager in major new product launches.
· Leads line review meetings for assigned initiatives. Supports line review meetings for major new product initiatives.
· Leads packaging changes for graphics updates. Supports graphic changes in major launches. Manages spending for packaging changes.
· Performs research in concept screens and most qualitative research. Supports in major quantitative studies. Makes recommendations based on business analytics.
· Performs internal execution work around product. For example EAS and MCR input.
· Performs analytical work which includes ad hoc analysis, monthly, and trimester reporting.
· Assists with OSMI issues. Works closely with forecasting, demand planning, and field sales. Provides recommendations based on their input.
JOB SPECIFICATIONS :
- BS/BA degree with business concentration preferred or 2 years’ experience in an advertising or marketing role.
- 2+ years general business experience
- Proficient in MS Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint; Lotus Notes experience recommended
- Good organizational skills with ability to handle several projects
- General business management skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Innovative thinker
- Willingness to explore and learn new tasks
- Detail oriented
- Demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated ability to direct cross functional peers on projects where they are leading.
We offer competitive salary, outstanding benefits and the potential for advancement through the use of creative abilities. Interested candidates MUST apply ON LINE AT www.crayola.com. Click on the "About Crayola" Link and visit our Career Center to apply. No phone calls please. Equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in a drug-free and smoke-free setting. M/F/D/V
Search Firm Representatives:
Please Read Carefully.
Crayola LLC is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for this employment opportunity. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Crayola LLC via e-mail, the Internet, or directly to hiring managers at Crayola LLC in any form without valid written search agreement in place for that position will be deemed the sole property of Crayola LLC, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Crayola LLC as a result of the referral or through other means.
Search firms are essential to the recruitment and staffing efforts at Crayola LLC, and we value the partnerships we have built with our vendors. For this reason, Crayola LLC has established and regularly maintains a preferred vendor list. Please note that even preferred vendors need to have a written search agreement signed by Human Resources at Crayola LLC in place for the specific position in order for a fee to be paid for any candidate referrals.
Crayola - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard
Crayola has cornered the market on colors. The crayon maker's 10 most popular colors include blue, red, violet, green, carnation pink,...