Page Content |
High performing team members. Challenging projects. A stable and profitable company. And lots of fun! This is what you can expect if you join the Catapult Systems CRM / XRM team. Founded in 1993 and headquartered in Austin, Texas, Catapult is one of the top Microsoft National Systems Integrators in the U.S. We have been named Microsoft Global and/or Regional partner of the year each of the past 6 years, including U.S. Public Sector Partner of the Year in 2012. It is a very exciting time of growth for Catapult Systems, and we are currently hiring Microsoft Dynamics CRM / XRM developers to join our expanding team in Austin, Texas.
What do we attribute our award-winning success to? The people we hire, of course! We provide you the tools and leadership that you need to be successful, and then let you do what you do best. We enable you to make the decisions that you feel are in the best interest of our clients, and we trust your judgment. This type of ownership and independence, and an ongoing commitment to solving real business problems through the innovative use of Microsoft technologies, has gotten Catapult voted one of the best places to work year after year in all of our 9 cities!
What will my role be?
As a Microsoft Dynamics CRM / XRM Consultant, you will be part of a Catapult team that is focused on the delivery and implementation of Microsoft CRM / XRM solutions for both our commercial and U.S. Public Sector clients. You will spend a majority of your time consulting directly with our clients and developing line of business solutions.
As a CRM / XRM Consultant, you will have the opportunity to work with the latest Microsoft technologies and solutions in dynamic, enterprise-level, work environments.
What will I be doing?
You will architect, design, and implement high-quality CRM / XRM applications and platform solutions that include such activities as:
- Working with customers to analyze business requirements, defining functional specifications, and consulting with clients on strategic and operational uses of the CRM / XRM platform
- Developing high level project work plans, and managing individual and team budgets and scope of work
- Developing robust architecture design and extensible functionality
- Designing integration solutions for backend services and back office/ERP applications
- Identifying creative solutions to meet system/business requirements with and without the development of custom code
- Providing mentorship to other team members and developing team relationships
- Developing data conversion and testing strategies
- Training client personnel on the usage and administration of Microsoft Dynamics CRM / XRM
- First and foremost, you need a great attitude and need to enjoy what you do!
- Ability to react appropriately in customer settings and discern client business needs
- Desire to work in a team environment and ability to work across organization functional boundaries
- Excellent analysis and design skills
- Full lifecycle development experience
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication, and time management skills
- 5+ years experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM/XRM
- 5+ years implementation experience in medium to large scale (100+ users) environment
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM / XRM customization, workflows and .NET integration
- Understanding of the Microsoft and software technologies - .NET development, SQL Server system integration technologies and techniques, SOA, design patterns (MVC, MVP…)
- A bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent
What else would make me stand out?
- Previous consulting experience
- Public Sector and/or banking industry consulting experience
- DoD Clearance
- Working experience with Microsoft Dynamics GP
So what are you waiting for?? If you are passionate about being challenged and want to work with great people that are committed to accomplishing great things, then apply today!
Catapult offers an outstanding benefits package including multiple bonus plans, 401(k) investment, paid time off, flex spending accounts, medical, dental, and life insurance – just to name a few.
AND Texas Monthly Magazine Named Catapult Systems the Best Place to Work in Texas!
Find out more at http://www.catapultsystems.com/Careers !