Fannie Mae exists to expand affordable housing and bring global capital to local communities in order to serve the U.S. housing market. Today, our focus is on preventing foreclosures, making mortgages and rental housing as affordable as possible, and supporting the housing recovery. We are rapidly building and realigning our company to better serve the market as we support the Administration's Homeowner Affordability and Stability Plan.
Join our dedicated, diverse, high-performing workforce and put your unique talents to good use as we work with our partners to advance our nation's housing recovery.
For more information about Fannie Mae and our career opportunities, visit www.fanniemae.com.
The Procurement function is going through a transformation which includes changes in business processes, systems and technology. The Change and Communications Procurement Manager goal is to drive faster adoption, greater utilization and higher proficiency on the changes impacting employees, contractors, business partners and other stakeholders in the organization such that business results are achieved.
Plays a key role in helping the function meet business and schedule objectives. Specifically, creating and implementing a change management strategy that minimize employee resistance, maximize employee engagement, and ensure key talent retention.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Develops a change management strategy based on a situational awareness of the details of the change and the individuals and groups being impacted by the change
- Identifies potential people-side risks and anticipated points of resistance, and develops specific plans to mitigate or address the concerns
- Conducts readiness assessments, evaluates results and presents findings in a logical and easy-to-understand manner
- Develops a set of actionable and targeted organizational change management plans, including communication plan, sponsor roadmap, coaching plan, training plan and resistance management plan
- Supports the execution of organizational change management plans by employee-facing managers and business leaders
- Is an active and visible coach to executives leaders who are change sponsors
- Creates and manages measurement systems to track adoption, utilization and proficiency of individual change efforts
- Identifies resistance and performance gaps, and work to develop and implement corrective actions
- Creates and enables reinforcement mechanisms and celebrations of success
- Works with project teams to integrate organizational change management activities into the overall project plan
- Works with, Training, Human Resources and Organization Design colleagues in the formulation of particular plans and activities to support project implementation
- Coordinates messages and events with Human Resources, Corporate Communications and other organizations, as required
- Ensures that program and communication needs are fulfilled
- Liaises with and coordinates external communications with service provider(s)
- Applies a structured organizational change management approach and methodology
- Highlights and manages communication and stakeholder related risks and issues
- Develop team members and provide ongoing professional guidance and direction.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- 6 years of related experience
- Experience with change management related to procurement transformation efforts.
- Ability to create and execute communications strategies to support procurement transformation
- Knowledge of Fannie Mae organization is preferred
- Proven knowledge of overall procurement functions within a mid to large size organization
- Project Management experience
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen and to successfully complete a background investigation, which may also include a credit check for positions in some areas of our business.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Fannie Mae - 4 months ago
We are looking for employees who are intent on helping us achieve something remarkable. Since 2009, we have made tremendous progress in turn...