RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE POSITION:
- Maintains the entire store's cleanliness and safety with a sense of urgency & prioritize.
- Cleans and picks up trash and debris from flower beds and yard around the store
- Utilizes HEB chemical program and correctly organize/maintain stock in maintenance room
- Washes windows and mirrors throughout store
- Empties and cleans trash receptacles
- Maintains ceiling air vents and replaces light bulbs
- Assists customers in the location of product
- Performs all duties of CSA when needed
- Ensures food safety and sanitation standards are achieved by following SOP's
- Other duties as required
- Communicates maintenance needs, problems, or solutions to store leaders.
- Performs minor maintenance repairs using simple hand tools.
- The environment also includes working with customers and being attentive to their needs
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE POSITION:
- Eighteen (18) years of age or older
- Company Orientation and Sacking skills
- Basics of Safety
- Knows OSHA Guidelines
- In-store orientation
- Lift and carry moderately heavy loads up to 50 lbs.
- Bend, Reach, Squat, Push & Pull
- The work environment is one in which is fast paced and requires detailed work and precision.
- The employee is frequently exposed to high, precarious places; fumes or airborne particles; toxic or caustic chemicals; and outside weather conditions.
Working here is more than a job. It's a chance work with many great people and blaze an exciting career path. Our employees are called...