About the Company
Metropolitan National Bank is a growing New York City based, Federally chartered commercial/community bank. W e work hard to please our customers with highly customized service, applying innovative and flexible full-service commercial and retail banking solutions; a knowledgeable lending group offering an array of traditional and non-traditional commercial real estate financing solutions; a full range of ancillary commercial banking services; and attractive deposit products for both businesses and individuals.
We are seeking a Vice President, Branch Manager for our Headquarter Branch. The branch manager is responsible for overall branch operations and the attainment of branch sales goals, while ensuring the highest quality service for consumer and corporate clients.
- Focuses on increasing sales of Bank products and services, to existing and new individual business client.
- Manages and develops sales strategies to motivate branch team members to promote and maximize sales opportunities.
- Develops and implements business plans to achieve targeted deposits goals; acquires and expands business account relationships.
- Ensures that the branch is in compliance with Bank policies, all legal and regulatory requirements, Code of Conduct and Service Quality Standards.
- Participates in local community organizations and activities to enhance the Bank’s image and develop business sources.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent experience.
- Experience: Minimum 5 years management experience in retail branch environment.
- Strong presentation skills and proven track record of excellent sales productions.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- PC Skills including Microsoft Word and Excel.
We offer a competitive base salary depending on experience, plus a high potential performance incentive plan. Our benefits package includes matching 401(k), medical and dental insurance, disability benefits, prescription drug coverage, FSA accounts for health care, life insurance, paid sick time, company holidays and vacations.
- The Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. Pre-employment drug screening required. Must be eligible to work in this country.
Monster - 2 years ago