Tradition, Professionalism, Excellence.
Founded in 1993, Franklin American Mortgage Company is a privately-held mortgage banking firm headquartered in Franklin, Tennessee. One of the nation’s largest and fastest growing Mortgage companies, we strive to find talented, service oriented professionals committed to excellence for our traditional, values based, organization. Current opportunities include:
Inside Account Executive – Concord, CA
Overview: Franklin American Mortgage Company is searching for a highly motivated individual to fill the position of Wholesale Account Executive – Inside Sales in our Concord, CA location. Franklin American Mortgage is a national "A" paper lender that specializes in Government and Conventional products. In fact we are the 4 TH largest underwriter of FHA loans and the 9th largest underwriter of VA loans nationally.
What we need from you:
Why Franklin American for you?
- Minimum of two years mortgage sales experience.
- Minimum two years experience with conventional and government products.
- Self-motivated with a proven track record as a top sales performer.
- Strong, competitive sales drive.
- Knowledge of state and federal lending regulations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and computer skills.
- Knowledge of Point, Excel, PowerPoint and WebEx, a plus.
Please include a cover letter that highlights your closed loan volume and supply us with any reports that will support your experience
- Salary commensurate with experience
- We offer comprehensive benefits including:
- Prescription Plan
- Disability Plans
- Life Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Bi-weekly pay
- 401(k) with company match
- Professional work environment and dress code
- Excellent technology support
- Solid company growth – opportunities for advancement
Franklin American Mortgage is committed to providing consistent service and support, and is quickly becoming the preferred lender of choice for mortgage professionals throughout the industry. FAMC provides a host of diverse, flexible mortgage packages for customers with a variety of backgrounds and needs, and is committed to helping families and individuals achieve the dream of home ownership through its three divisions: retail, wholesale and correspondent.
- Sorry – there is no relocation package available for this position
- We do not accept unsolicited resumes from third party recruiters/agencies
For more information about the company and its services, please go to www.franklinamerican.com .
Equal Opportunity Employer