Cornerstone Records Management LLC, is a fast growing organization offering a wide variety of services in a dynamic and expanding marketplace. www.cornerstone-rm.com/ We provide secure document storage and document shredding, media vaulting and document imaging services to the smallest and largest legal, medical, accounting, financial, and real estate organizations. We help our clients manage their documents efficiently, in compliance with federal and state laws and regulations, at an affordable cost.
We are currently looking for a non-commercial licensed driver to join our West Warwick, RI team. In this role you would be responsible for the timely delivery and/or pick-up of client business records and performing a variety of functions to support the fulfillment of customer orders.
Duties will include:
- Load and Validate deliveries into company vehicle.
- Complete daily vehicle inspection.
- Maintain driver equipment such as vehicle, scanner, and printer.
- Comply with vehicle maintenance program.
- Obey all State and Federal Driving Laws.
- Complete client orders in the allotted time frame.
- Unload and Validate pickups upon return to facility.
- Verify vehicle is unloaded at the end of shift.
- Lock and secure vehicle at all times.
- Maintain a valid driver’s license and good driving record.
- Be courteous and helpful to clients.
- Follow company Safety and Security policies and procedures.
- Uphold company housekeeping policy.
- Prepare client materials. This may include functions of receiving, picking, re-filling, packing, shipping, staging, transporting, storage, delivery, etc.
- Label, store, scan, and inventory client materials in the Records Center.
- Operate forklift when necessary.
- Perform pre and post vehicle inspections on forklift and/or trucks before and after operation.
- Maintain the organization and cleanliness of the Records Center.
- Assist with any projects in the Records Center, as well as, off-site at a customer location.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required.
- Ability to operate Company vehicles.
- Forklift certification preferred.
- Ability to operate a pallet jack.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds required.
- Valid driver's license and good driving record.
- Medical card (if you don't already have one, the Company will include this in the pre-employment testing).
Compensation and Benefits:
We offer a competitive base salary. Employee benefits include medical, dental and vision insurance, company paid life insurance, short term and long term disability coverage, 401(k) savings plan with company match, company paid holidays, vacation/sick benefits, and more!
Must pass all pre-employment requirements including a drug test and background check.
Please email your resume along with your salary requirements for immediate consideration!
Cornerstone Records Management, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer