Nevada Bob’s Golf - Part Time Sales Associate
The Forzani Group Ltd. is excited to launch Nevada Bobs Golf as a “concept store within a store” inside selected SportChek locations across Canada. Nevada Bob’s Golf’s a specialty golf store that caters to golf customers of all levels and interests. This unique concept will feel like a specialty shop or pro shop to both the customer and staff working within the store.
SportChek’s considerable strength as a sporting goods retailer and Nevada Bob’s Golf credibility and brand recognition frames up a great partnership and a tremendous opportunity for all who have a passion for the game of golf.
Your role as a Part Time Associate is to deliver and provide exceptional customer service through superior product knowledge, achieving and exceeding personal sales targets. Additionally you will assist in the overall store presentation levels, pricing levels and product management.
- Exceed personal sales targets on a daily and weekly basis
- Deliver a consistently high level of customer service every hour the store is open, to all customers
- Be an expert in all areas of product knowledge
- Be an expert in all aspects of club selection
- Maintain store visual presentation expectations and maintenance / housekeeping standards
- Ensure 100% price scan accuracy
- Completing all required training courses
- Consistently adhering to all Loss Prevention Policy and Procedures
- You are extremely comfortable talking to people
- Golf is a big part of your life. You are an avid golf enthusiast who plays the game
- A passion for the game transfers to a passion for delivering customer service
- Passionately interested in the game of golf, you are driven to understand all the technical aspects of the product and the game, and can relay the information to the customer in the appropriate manner
- An ability to bring fun to the workplace, creating an atmosphere where golf enthusiasts are challenged to bring their “A” game and enjoy coming to the “course” everyday
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates elected for an interview will be contacted.
- Previous experience selling golf in a retail or pro shop environment is an asset
- Extensive golf background as a player is a must.
FGL Sports Ltd. - 19 months ago