Wireless Logic, Inc., an AT&T authorized retailer. Founded in 2000, Wireless Logic has proven itself as a market leader for AT&T. Wireless Logic is a three-time recipient of the Metropolitan Milwaukee Association of Commerce Future 50 award and also was recognized in INC Magazine as one of the nation's fastest growing privately held companies 3 years in a row!
Wireless Logic is committed to excellence in sales and service, which continues to provide many opportunities for our company and its employees.
Wireless Logic is a company that values its employees both personally and professionally. Our foundation is built on our culture and core values. We invest limitlessly into creating an environment that fosters professional and personal growth and development.
We are very selective about who we ask to join our team, as we only hire and retain the best talent. We reward and recognize employees for the value they add to our team, both in promotion and compensation.
- The Recruiter is a critically important role in creating and sustaining an "employer of choice" culture for our retail division. This individual is key to talent attraction. Must be comfortable handling the demand for high quantities of staffing needs.
- This position is 35 hours per week
- Talent Attraction
- Build a recruiting funnel utilizing multiple methods and resources
- Improve selection of new talent
- Work with our executive team to develop a robust sourcing and marketing strategy to raise community awareness and to create the appropriate branding to attract top talent and customers
- 2 Years recruiting experience in a high volume setting
- Ability to multi-task and to set priorities to insure critical tasks get done
- Outstanding verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality and trust regarding all company and associate information
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to set a professional tone for the team development function
- Proficient with Microsoft programs including Office, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
- Be action-oriented and results driven
Applicants will need to submit the following documents during the application process.
At&t Wireless Logic is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Like us on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/Wirelesslogicinc