We are currently seeking Product Managers to work in the State Management department of Kemper Preferred at our Jacksonville, FL office. These roles focus on both personal lines home and auto insurance products. We have relocation assistance available for this position.
Why should you apply to this position?
You will craft the strategy to drive growth and profitability in your assigned states.
This role includes working with an excellent group of teams across the organization, touching various departments as you build market knowledge.
You get to articulate your business cases and present them to senior management.
• Develops and implements underwriting, pricing, and product recommendations to support profitability and growth goals for assigned states.
• Analyzes Company and external data to identify marketing and underwriting opportunities.
• Works with the Forms Specialist to coordinate internal and external communication regarding rate, rule, and form revisions.
• Provides materials, expertise, and support to regional product management personnel in analysis and interpretation of statistical information.
• Ensures that latest data is available for Regional Product Manager and assures pricing packages, and routine studies are available on time for their review.
• Manages regional pricing target achievement through the analysis development, preparation, approval and successful implementation in accordance with established schedules.
• Five or more years Personal Lines experience as a Product Manager, Product Analyst, Pricing Analyst, Actuary, or the equivalent.
• Current insurance product experience managing a state (California a plus).
• Strong computer spreadsheet and database skills: Access, Excel, and FoxPro.
• Strategic analysis, pricing or product planning experience a plus.
• Current personal lines property or auto insurance experience.
•Working knowledge of fundamental statistical and actuarial process.
• Must be able to demonstrate thorough knowledge of rate making techniques.
• Demonstrates a thorough understanding of information behind accident year estimates.
•On the job experience analyzing data and developing strategic recommendations.
• Successful completion of some parts of the CPCU or actuarial exams is preferred.
•Education equivalent to graduation from college with specific course work in mathematics, statistics, actuarial science, finance, insurance or the equivalent in related work experience.
Apply Online: https://www9.ultirecruit.com/UNI1042/jobboard/NewCandidateExt.aspx?__JobID=1365
Kemper Corporation’s Property and Casualty Insurance Group is made up of Kemper Preferred and Kemper Specialty, which sell personal lines and commercial auto insurance through a network of independent agents; and Kemper Direct, which sells personal auto and homeowners insurance directly to consumers.
This group represents 73% of Kemper’s $2.5 billion of annual insurance premiums.
Our employees enjoy great Benefits
•Choice of healthcare plans
•Choice of dental plans
•Flexible paid time off program
•Business casual dress
•401(k) with matching
•Defined Contribution Retirement Plan
•Employee referral bonuses
We value diversity and strive to be an employer of choice.
An Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
Kemper Corporation - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard