Provide process engineering support to ten gas plants in the Texas Panhandle.
Primary responsibility will be to optimize cryogenic and other processes to maximize NGL recovery and stay within product specifications.
Project engineering for process improvements - provide engineering support for plant modifications and participate in hazard reviews.
Understanding of industry relevant codes & standards, project management, project controls (scheduling, reporting, and cost tracking/forecasting), permitting, contract and construction management, and commissioning.
- Should have excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Effective communicator
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Good listener
- 5 - 10 years experience in process engineering design, including interpretation and preparation of PFD's and P&ID's, development and understanding of material balances, and process calculations, including PSV sizing.
- 3 - 5 years experience with midstream gas and condensate treating, processing, storage and/or terminal projects.
- Experience in development and use of simulations created in Promax or HYSYS software.
- Experience with conceptual designs, feasibility studies, hydraulic/processing analysis, FEED studies, and cost estimates.
- Engineering degree (Chemical or Petroleum)
Eagle Rock Energy G&P, LLC - 14 months ago