Position: Application Technology Support Specialist - SAP MM/WM/QM Functional Specialist
Organization: Applications Outsourcing
Location: Natick, MA (Boston)
If you join Accenture, you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Accenture's Services workforce is a dedicated team of people who work on outsourcing engagements. These are long-term partnerships with clients for whom we manage and provide increasingly specialized business operations, such as finance and accounting, IT, applications development and maintenance, help desk services, and HR. We not only maintain key business functions for clients, we constantly seek to improve them to help our clients move ahead of the competition.
The Services workforce is made up of four groups: Client Operations, Project Based, Delivery Centers and BPO Businesses. Most of our people in Services are based long-term at a client location, an Accenture Delivery Center or, in some cases, an Accenture office.
Application Technology Support Specialist - SAP MM/WM/QM Functional Specialist
The Application Technology Support Specialist will provide SAP MM/WM/QM functional expertise in the areas of user assistance, system maintenance and system change requests. Additional duties include creating functional designs, contributing to creation of technical designs and working with ABAP developers for code change. The Application Technology Support Specialist is responsible for providing on-call support outside of traditional work hours and supporting SLAs for response time and resolution time.
- Possess knowledge of business processes, e.g., receiving, putaway, pick, pack, ship, etc.
- Possess knowledge of systems design and development processes.
- Design and configure SAP IM/MM functionality to satisfy business requirements.
- Deliver high quality, well-tested modifications/enhancements meeting functional requirements, with minimal supervision.
- Work with programmers to develop designs and test modifications/enhancements.
- Maintain the integrity and quality of production data and operations.
- Manage own workload to meet assigned deadlines.
- Follow procedures and standards.
- Provide on-call support on rotating basis.
- Minimum 5 years of SAP Supply Chain Experience (SAP-Logistics (LO), SAP-Inventory Management (MM-IM), SAP-Logistics Execution (LE)-Warehouse Management)
- Minimum 1 years of working with an Offshore team
- Bachelor's Degree
Professional Skills Qualifications:
- Functional experience with SAP PP or QM
- Previous experience in the life sciences or medical device industries
- Previous knowledge of Accenture business processes
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
- Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
- Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Good organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require now or in the future sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Accenture - 13 months ago
For Accenture, the accent is on helping businesses improve their performance. The world's largest consulting firm, Accenture offers a...