Global Media Supervisor
Who You Work For
Let’s be honest –in this industry, sometimes we complicate things that should be simple. Here’s the bottom line: We want you to join us if you know how to and are truly passionate about guiding marketers on how to best connect their brands with people. It doesn’t get much simpler than that.
At Starcom, we have a unique approach and provide the support to help you do this. In fact, our approach is built on creating the space for ideas that lead to smart work, and Starcom is built to celebrate and develop YOUR ideas.
Our clients are some of the world’s biggest and boldest marketers.
So, if you like what you’ve read so far, and want to work for a company that values diversity and community outreach, has perks like free soda in the office and product discounts and is known for its industry-renowned training program, keep reading.
What You Do
Who You Are
- You will be primary manager of the day-to-day requirements of communications planning. You will translate marketing/media objectives into communication plan development action steps, managing the associate(s) and junior associate(s) through various projects.
- You will get to know your client’s business inside and out, including the industry and your client’s competitors. You will use your knowledge to determine advertising and media needs.
- You will be responsible for compilation and delivery of global reporting
- This role offers frequent client contact, ownership of the integrated plan, and theopportunity to lead project management and cross-media integration.
- You will work with some of the best Associate Media Directors and Media Directors in the business to create and execute a global communications plan for your brand.
- You will drive operational excellence and maintain global quality control across all media plans.
- You will interact with the client on a day-to-day basis and act as primary point of contact for client’s stewardship requests.
- You will develop a collaborative working relationship with implementation teams and partner agencies, ensuring they fully understand brand’s communication objectives/strategies.
Who We Are
- You have a Bachelor's degree, preferably with a concentration in advertising, marketing, business administration, or communications preferred.
- You have been working in media planning and management for 3+ years with progressive levels of responsibility.
- You have training and leadership capability to manage junior team members.
- You think critically, analyze everything and look for unconventional solutions to problems. You like to speak up with new ideas, and help carry out the smart ideas of others. You can analyze a set of numbers and you are proficient in math. You know how to utilize media research.
- You can provide an energy level that brings new and exciting ideas to the planning function
Starcom is a world-renowned media agency that simplifies human understanding to deliver meaningful brand experiences. Starcom does this by creating the Space for Ideas, in peoples' minds and in the world, via a unique approach that gives the agency an unparalleled advantage. With over 1,200 employees, Starcom helps get the right consumers’ attention and delivers brand-building results for many of the world's leading companies. For more information on Starcom, visit
. Starcom is part of Starcom MediaVest Group (SMG), which was named Adweek’s Media Agency of the Decade in 2009. As a division of Publicis Groupe we’re connected like no other network and we are looking for passionate and inquisitive people to join us.
Starcom MediaVest Group - 17 months ago
This business helps advertisers reach out to the consumer universe. Starcom MediaVest Group is a leading media planning and buying agency...