Supervise outside vendor partners, environmental engineers, title search firms and others to ensure transactions close within defined timeframes, identify potential risk scenarios, draft and proof recordable transaction documents, easements, warranty deeds, etc. for legal department review. Manage and administer the preparation of zoning and permitting applications, and will monitor progress of the application and facilitate jurisdictional requests for additional information as a result of the application review process. Ensure compliance to the quality and safety goals and objectives. |
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
• Provides leadership and works to determine and develop growth opportunities within the Site Acquisition team.
• Assist with the development of RFPs, RFIs, Bids, and other such documents for goods and services.
• Prepares or reviews various reports, forms, correspondence, e-mail messages, logs, budget documents, and group goals and objectives.
• Establishes group policies and procedures, and recommends strategies and priorities for supporting the groups’ service deliverables.
• Provides training and supervision of the Site Acquisition group.
• Supervises the administration, planning, operations, and work of consultants and subcontractors.
• Communicate activities with team members and other departments, as needed.
• Provides site sketches, as needed.
• Reviews title reports for ownership, encumbrances, easements, etc.
• Interviews zoning/permitting personnel to obtain jurisdictional approval requirements for installation of wireless communication facilities and/or related wireless equipment as project scope defines.
• Completes Zoning Ordinance Reviews.
• Reviews zoning drawings prior to submittal for compliance with public agencies and client requirements
• Prepares submits and obtain land use entitlement applications.
• Completes Lease Audit reviews.
• Coordinates with tower owners and/or private landlords to negotiate and secure lease entitlements as project scope defines.
• Reviews and approves site specific documents.
• Reviews the quality and completeness of site specific documentation.
• Monitors and tracks progress on all open transactions.
• Reviews and approves payment of vendor and subcontractor invoices.
• Maintains a high degree of customer service and integrity when dealing with clients.
• Other duties or special projects, as assigned.
• Verifies and/or obtains MSAG addressing.
• Assists with pricing determinations and scope of work review throughout the Bidding Process on potential new projects.; Supervises work of others. Responsible for hiring, discipline, and pay administration of their subordinates. List supervised positions: Site Acquisition Administrator (Level 4)
Requires 5 years wireless industry experience; 3 years site acquisition experience. 2 years Supervisory experience. Prefer knowledge of tower industry. ; Requires 4 year degree, or equivalent work experience
Preferred Job Qualifications
• Knowledge of Tower and Wireless industry experience, required
• LTE, Ability to work independently as well as with others
• Excellent oral and written communications skills
• Excellent problem solving and conflict resolution skills
• Ability to provide quality audits for project and site specific documentation
• Real estate, sales, or legal negotiation experience, strongly desired
• Ability to communicate and negotiate effectively
• Ability to read and comprehend legal documents such as legal descriptions, surveys, ground leases, easements, deeds, land purchase contracts, mortgages, title policies, subordination, and CAD drawings
• Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
• Adheres to, supports and enhances the Divisions Environmental, Safety, Health and Security Program
• Adheres to, supports and enhances the Divisions Environmental, Safety, Health and Security Program and enhances the Divisions Quality Management System.
• Current Practicing Attorney, strongly preferred
• Current Broker’s License in state where working, preferred
• Current Real Estate Licenses in state where working, preferred
Black & Veatch - 2 years ago
One of the US's largest private companies, Black & Veatch (BV) is a leading global engineering, consulting, and construction firm...