Ph.D. EE(preferred) or MSEE
We are seeking a subject matter expert in advanced silicon technology who can develop and execute strategies for maximizing the relationship with LSI foundry partners. This position will require in-depth understanding of advanced technologies being deployed in the industry for capability, cost, portability, and associated risks. The position requires the candidate to engage with LSI product teams to understand product requirements, and ensure those requirements can be met across LSI multiple foundry partners. You will engage with LSI design teams to ensure an optimal balance of product cost vs product capabilities. In additional to the technical aspect of the position, you will translate landscape, investments, partnerships and competitive forces into commercial recommendations for LSI strategy & strategic partnerships.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following skills:
The ideal candidate will possess an advanced degree (Ms, PhD) in the semiconductor industry, and minimum of 5 years experience in the development or adoption of advanced silicon technologies in a fabless environment. The candidate must have a proven track record of effectively engaging with foundries on the development and adoption of advanced technologies. Ideally the candidate shall either hold a business degree (MBA) or have recent experience in developing business strategies with semiconductor foundries.
- Leads presentations to senior management teams both internally and externally
- Ability to leverage technical expertise in making commercial recommendations
- Ability to work at both high level strategy to detailed implementation level
- Ability to gather business intelligence, and utilize to setting strategy
- Demonstrate ability to work in a fast paced/dynamic environment with minimal direction
- Demonstrate ability to work with foundries on leading edge technologies
- Strong leadership skills and ability to collaborate successfully with cross-functional peers
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to leverage data in proposed strategies
- Strong negotiation skills and the ability to build internal and external partnerships
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to make decisions quickly and multi-task successfully
- International travel is required