Provides Monday through Friday 0830 to 1700 direction in the management of the GNP Project. This includes ongoing assessment and management of acute and chronic health problems of residents in skilled nursing facilities, assisted living facilities, and home visits in Kittitas County and reflects the mission and philosophy of Kittitas Valley Healthcare. The role includes ongoing collaboration and communication with physicians, family, staff, community agencies, and KVH for patient care needs and continuity of care.
- Completion of accredited mid-level practitioner program, with a specialty in geriatrics preferred.
- Experience working with geriatric patients in a skilled nursing facility environment, assisted living facility, and in patients home preferred.
- Requires the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with KVH, medical personnel, and staff of the SNFs and ALFs.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Evidence of integrity, good judgment, initiative, flexibility to respond to changing situations and unanticipated patient care needs.
- Utilize GNP/NP skills to communicate with elderly adults with visual, hearing, speech, and tactile impairments.
- Maintains licensure as ARNP/Prescriptive authority with commensurate educational requirements.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing and current licensure in Washington State as a Registered Nurse
- Valid Washington State driver's license
- Valid auto insurance
**.5 FTE = 20 hours/week**
Kittitas Valley Community Hospital - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
KVCH is committed to excellent and compassionate health care. We strive to be the hospital of choice for all Kittitas County residents,...