The Systems Administrator will monitor and maintain the health of the EMH infrastructure. This will include providing 3 rd tier support in response to break/fix situations. You will also create and maintain documentation relative to the infrastructure design, hardware and software standards. Track incident recovery, as well as change control, utilizing established processes to meet designated SLA’s. Provide recommendations and implementation of server and network related hardware and software. Participate in project planning, and implementation as determined by the EMH project manager. |
- Two year college degree with high concentration of computer related courses.
- Preferably Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Computer Skills
- Basic computer skills including typing/keyboarding and ability to proficiently use a variety of software applications such as Microsoft Office.
- Demonstrates the ability to apply what has been understood into creative practical use.
- Must be a strong independent worker.
- Must document details accurately and demonstrate skills at articulating circumstances in written form.
- Experience in working environments; VMWare, Linux, Microsoft Windows desktop/server, Windows 7, and Open VMS.
- Proficient Dot Net development experience, Microsoft SMS, Active Directory, VB Scripting and experience with Wise Package Studio.
- Experience with major healthcare applications including but not limited to: Allegra, and Siemens Soarian applications.
- Certifications preferred, but not required in the areas of; Windows (MCP or MCSE), Cisco, VMWare, and experience with HP, and Toshiba hardware.
- It is expected that individuals holding this position will posses excellent communication skills, written and verbal, the ability to interact with department managers, and vendors and participate in project work within the hospital.
- Must be able to work off hours during support issues, as well as during planned system/application maintenance.
EMH Healthcare - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard -