What does a Senior Copywriter do?
The Senior Copywriter is responsible for conceptualizing ideas and developing written content. The Senior Copywriter leads specific assignments, oversees teams, is involved in strategy development, and ensures that concepts are on strategy. The ideal candidate will have pharmaceutical marketing experience, in addition to an intimate knowledge of marketing/advertising and digital principles to ensure work remains on strategy and meets clients’ expectations. The Senior Copywriter provides direction and support to assigned subordinates, and should have solid presentation skills that may be utilized to sell the agency’s work to prospective clients.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree
- 6+ years of copywriting and pharmaceutical marketing experience
- Successful management of projects of all scopes through the Creative Services lifecycle
- Knowledge of marketing/advertising principles, methods and techniques
- Knowledge of writing for the Web, including strategy development
- Ability to ascertain what is and isn’t doable within a given timeframe and offer alternative solutions
- Ability to meet client and project deadlines
- Ability to manage several projects at once
- Ability to thrive in a changing, dynamic environment
- Flexibility; ability to adapt to unique situations and projects
- Overall positive attitude
- Demonstrated experience working with internal and external account service and creative teams.
Intouch Solutions - 30+ days ago
When you go to work each day, do you want to feel like you’re making a difference?
At Intouch Solutions, we are constantly reminde...