MBA Leadership Program - Mar Office
Location of Position (State)
US - Florida - Miami
WHY BURGER KING CORPORATION?
Meritocracy isn’t just a trite word in Burger King Corporation’s mission statement; it’s woven into the fabric of our culture. We live and breathe a performance-driven environment that rewards top performers, and with success you can accelerate your career as quickly as your talent will allow.
Burger King Corporation is looking for the next generation of transformational leaders who are hungry to own responsibilities from day one that otherwise take years to achieve at similar multi-national corporations. You will have the opportunity to be part of an iconic global brand, yet your day-to-day will have the invigorating, entrepreneurial energy of a growing start-up.
Our senior leadership team is personally invested in bringing you to your full potential through exposing you to many different facets of Burger King Corporation, based on the intersection of the company’s needs and your own capabilities and passions, both now and in the future.
This track of Burger King Corporation’s MBA Leadership Program is designed to give recent top-tier MBA graduates an entrepreneurial opportunity in our international offices. The MBA leadership program is viewed by our executive team as a critical means of developing future leadership stars both now and for years to come.
You will first spend six months in our corporate headquarters in Miami, Florida, where you will get firsthand exposure to our executive team and see BKC’s meritocratic culture in action. After the six months in Miami, you will transfer to one of BKC’s European offices, where you will focus on challenges facing our European, Middle Eastern, and African markets. You will work closely with senior management - facilitating your development, supplying insight, and providing mentorship - as you dive right into the heart of our company. Depending on your interests, fit, and company needs, you will work in one or more areas including: Marketing, Finance, Franchise Sales & Development, or Global Operations.
- MBA from a top-tier program
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or Engineering preferred
- Ability to motivate and lead others
- Ability to be a self starter, strong ownership mentality
- Superior communication and analytical skills, including strong ability to identify and solve ambiguous problems
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- 3-5 years work experience prior to your MBA including academic and internship programs.
- English required. Spanish, German or French also required. Additional languages a plus.
- Authorization to work in the US for your first year is required, as is permanent work authorization to work in our European offices following your Miami-based assignment.
The BURGER KING® system operates more than 11,000 restaurants in all 50 states and in more than 60 countries and territories worldwide....