Daikin Brand Manager
Goodman Global Group, Inc.
Houston-based Goodman Manufacturing Company, L.P. is a leading supplier of heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) products for residential and commercial use and is a member of Daikin Industries, Ltd. . Goodman's products are predominantly marketed under the Goodman® and Amana® brand names, and are sold through company-operated and independent distribution networks with more than 950 total distribution points throughout North America. Goodman is ISO 14001:2004 accredited, an international certification that recognizes manufacturing processes and policies that are more environmentally sustainable. Daikin Industries is a Fortune 1000 company with more than 44,000 employees worldwide and is recognized as the number one HVAC manufacturer in the world. The company has manufacturing operations in 18 countries and a sales presence in more than 90 countries and is headquartered in Osaka, Japan. For more information, visit www.goodmanmfg.com .
Goodman is seeking a professional, skilled individual for our Daikin Brand Manager . Responsibilities will include but not be limited to managing the internal and external activities for the development, implementation and evolution of Daikin branded products, distribution sales tools and dealer to consumer sales tools . If you meet the qualifications listed below, then we invite you to apply for our open position by visiting our website at www.careersatgoodman.com
- Manage product support activities
- Manage distributor support tools
- Manage dealer support tools
- 4 year degree
- 10 years experience (prefer at least 5 in HVAC)
- 3-5 years of sales/marketing experience in HVAC preferred
- Must have strong knowledge of the HVAC market
- Must be flexible in working in both team environments and working alone (Self motivated)
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills, Will often be one-on-one with distributors and dealers communicating the value proposition of the Daikin and Amana brands
Goodman Manufacturing knows how to cool off a hot situation. The company makes heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) equipment...