Title: Customer Care Supervisor
Location: United States-New Mexico-Albuquerque
Job Number: 13002037
Job Description: Provider Relations Client Call Center Supervisor
Xerox Corporation is a $22 billion leading global enterprise for business process and document management. Through its broad portfolio of technology and services, Xerox provides the essential back-office support that clears the way for clients to focus on what they do best: their real business. Headquartered in Norwalk, CT, Xerox provides leading-edge document technology, services, software and genuine Xerox supplies for graphic communication and office printing environments of any size. Xerox also offers extensive business process outsourcing and IT outsourcing services, including data processing, HR benefits management, finance support, and customer relationship management services for commercial and government organizations worldwide.
Leads and manages all activities associated with the Provider Relations Client Call Center operations to include, performance management, assist in developing policies and procedures, maintaining accurate documentation in order to meet contractual obligations for the New Mexico Operations program.
May perform one or more of the following:
Education and Typical Years Experience
- Daily management of telephone, mail, email and fax queries and statistics
- Provides functional guidance, coaching, training and assistance to lower level staff
- Handles escalated communication from customers of the Call Center
- Schedules work to ensure ample and accurate phone coverage; monitors priority of calls and shifts escalated calls to assure resolution of problems and to ensure Service Level Agreements are met
- Daily management of Call Center staff attendance
- Monitors and spot checks calls, mail, email and faxes to ensure proper handling and quality
- Provides standard, status and other reports to the Provider Relations Manager
- Communicates escalated issues to Xerox executive management, Xerox subcontractors, and/or State agencies.
- Communicates program-related issues internally
- Delivers and monitors Performance Improvement Reviews for Corrective Actions
- Ensures Policies and Procedures are communicated and adhered to by lower level staff
- Develops, recommends and implements process and/or operational improvements to enhance efficiency and effectiveness of operations.
- All other duties as assigned
College degree preferred or equivalent work experience
Prefer experience with contracts, licensing, and/or state and federal program and forms
Healthcare experience preferred
Should possess great communication skills
Bi-lingual Spanish/English a plus
Xerox Business Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by Federal or State law or local ordinance. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox Business Services, LLC may request such accommodation(s) by calling 1-866-419-2226 or by sending an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Virtual/work from home? No
Xerox Corporation - 17 months ago
Why build your career at Xerox?
Because every day you’ll work alongside people who are as passionate about new ideas, customer...