Line of Service: Advisory
Industry: Products & Services
State & City: WI-Milwaukee
Travel Requirements: 81-100%
Position Type: Full Time
Auto req ID: 37630BR-3
Are you interested in the opportunity to work for an industry-leading firm that services Fortune 500 companies, and will give you the experience and exposure you need to build your career? If you are, then PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP (www.pwc.com/us) is the firm for you. PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP (PwC US) is well placed to help clients meet the challenges and opportunities of the US marketplace in the areas of assurance, tax, and advisory. We offer the perspective of being part of a global network of firms combined with detailed knowledge of local, state and US national issues. More than 169,000 people in over 158 countries across the PwC network are committed to deliver quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. People across the PwC network share knowledge, experience and solutions to develop fresh perspectives and deliver practical advice.
At PwC US, you will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued. We offer a flexible career progression model that allows for a variety of challenging opportunities throughout your career. We provide unparalleled coaching, mentoring, and career development programs; global opportunities; and state of the art technology-driven methodologies to help you provide quality service to our clients.
From strategy through execution, PwC Advisory helps clients build their next competitive advantage. As the world's second largest global consulting provider, we combine the breadth of knowledge of over 35,000 global professionals with deep industry knowledge to deliver custom solutions for our clients. A long history of working with many of the world's largest and most complex companies means we really understand the unique business challenges our clients face better than most consultancies.
Across industries, our clients are focused on improving business performance, responding quickly and effectively to crisis situations, and extracting value from transactions. Our growing Products & Services Industries practice provides management, technology and risk consulting services to help a diverse set of clients around the world anticipate and address their most complex business challenges. Products & Services Industries includes multiple sectors: Automotive, Energy, Entertainment, Media & Communications, Industrial Products, Private Equity, Retail & Consumer, Technology, and Utilities.
Our Information Management consultants help clients maximize the value of their data. This high performing team helps clients define their information strategy, architecture and governance, get the most value from business intelligence and analytics, and implement enterprise content and data management solutions to reduce cost and complexity, increase trust and integrity, and improve operational effectiveness.
Demonstrates thorough knowledge of contributing on client engagement teams that design and develop business intelligence (BI) and predictive models for data warehouse (DW) information management architecture, including:
-Evaluating enterprise DW architecture feasibility, risk and technologies related to business change (i.e. assessing, identifying and recommending BI and related business stakeholders' data requirements; BI solution prototyping and development; processes and performance from business and technical standpoints; and the impact of data changes on business and/or IT processes)
-Advising CXO's on emerging BI/DW technologies and strategies consistent with clients' business strategies
-Prioritizing, preparing and implementing BI and/or DW architectural improvements (i.e. developing and recommending alternative DW technical and data management solutions, methodologies, strategies and architectural improvement plans)
-Developing and validating business stakeholders' conceptual data models, including socializing and implementing logical and physical DW/Datamart data models; identifying data sources and metadata (including business rules, definitions, attributes, etc.) to deliver analytic requirements.
Demonstrates thorough abilities to interact with end users to understand and document business and functional requirements for complex projects, including full software development life cycle, DW/BI/ETL tools and other related technologies, including:
- Enterprise data management, data warehousing and/or business intelligence; data modeling, integration and/or synchronization, quality, security, conversion and analysis; database administration; and/or enterprise data management policies, procedures, compliance & risk management. This includes a minimum of having participated in two full life cycle implementations
- Architecture, design and development of enterprise business intelligence and data warehousing solutions, including utilizing leading ETL/BI tools and the ability to architect a solution
- Design and development of data cleansing routines utilizing typical data quality functions involving standardization, transformation, rationalization, linking and matching that leverages knowledge within data, master data, metadata and technology management.
Demonstrates proven thorough skills and success participating in consulting-related projects within a professional services environment that utilize creative thinking skills and individual initiative, including the following:
- Collaborating and contributing as a team member: understanding personal and team roles; contributing to a positive working environment by building solid relationships with team members; proactively seeking guidance, clarification and feedback
- Identifying and addressing client needs: building solid relationships with clients; developing an awareness of Firm services; approaching client in an organized manner; delivering clear requests for information; demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks; communicating potential conflicts to a supervisor
- Prioritizing and handling multiple tasks; researching and analyzing pertinent client, industry, and technical matters; utilizing problem-solving skills; and, communicating effectively in written and verbal formats to various audiences (including various levels of management and external clients) in a professional business environment
- Coaching and collaborating with associates who assist with this work, including providing coaching, feedback and guidance on work performance.
Minimum Years of Experience Necessary:
Minimum Degree(s) and Certification(s) Required:
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or any MIS related field
This role will focus on Functional Informatica Data Quality efforts.
PwC - 20 months ago
PricewaterhouseCoopers (www.pwc.com) provides industry-focused assurance, tax and advisory services to build public trust and enhance value...